Okay, okay. I know it’s a little late in the month to be posting at TBR, but I have a lot of books I want to read by the end of the year and this is my way of holding myself accountable for that. Here goes.
Started but not finished:
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (A re-read for English coursework)
- A Work In Progress by Connor Fanta
Books to start and finish:
- How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne (Yes I know I am multiple years behind on this)
- Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
This isn’t much, but hey, I’m trying to be realistic for once. Let’s see if I manage it.